Saturday, February 13, 2016

TELL ME A LOVE STORY CONTEST

#TellMeALoveStory Contest will run from Valentine's Day 2016 to March 15, 2016.

TWO WINNERS and a choice of PRIZES

$50 Amazon/PayPal gift card OR All 4 of my books, signed.
$25 Amazon/PayPal gift card OR a signed ARC copy of My Last Love Story + Bootie and the Beast.

How to Enter and Win #TellMeALoveStory Contest:

First,
  1. Write a Love Story of 250 words or less. OR
  2. Take/find a photo that tells a Love Story. OR
  3. Create an uplifting Love Story meme or GIF, combining words and image. 
You can do one or all three. Just be creative. Then, upload the love story and/or photo on Facebook and/or Twitter. 

Facebook:
  1. Visit and Like Falguni Kothari Author Page
  2. Post your love story and/or your photo and tag it #TellMeALoveStory
  3. Tag Falguni Kothari in your post, so I can track your entry. 
Twitter:
  1. Visit and follow @F2Tweet
  2. Tweet your love story and/or photo and tag it #TellMeALoveStory
  3. Tag me @F2Tweet so I can see your tweet
And that's it! Participating in #TellMeALoveStory Contest is that simple, folks.
Remember. Share your post. Generate likes and comments. Share on Pinterest and Instagram, if you want. But be aware that only the posts on Facebook and Twitter will be considered in the drawing of the winner.

#TellMeALoveStory Contest will run from Valentine's Day 2016 to March 15, 2016.

Who will determine Winner 1?
YOU: The Love Story post with the maximum likes, re-tweets and/or positive comments will win.

Who will determine Winner 2?
ME: as per my whim and fancy :)


***Some basic rules***
  • Be respectful of the public platforms and adhere to your common sense.
  • Posts that are in any way offensive to me or anyone else will be deleted and disqualified.
  • This contest is run by Falguni Kothari only, and is open worldwide.
  • Winners will be determined by March 16th and contacted via Facebook or Twitter for prize distribution.
Now scram. Go write that love story. Click a picture. Go viral. Make me happy. And win a prize.

Keep abreast of such contests, giveaways, deals and news by joining my mailing list HERE


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Really interested to take my in this contest. I will write my story and send to you within Sunday.

    ReplyDelete