Sunday, September 27, 2015

PLAYLIST for TMCRA


Like plenty of authors, I too have mood music that goes with my prose. (*cough*) All rhymes purely unintentional. 
TMCRA has a romantic suspense plot and so these are the songs I've chosen to get me back in the write frame of mind. If you have any suggestions to add to this list, I'd love to expand it.

Now, while the heroine of TMCRA will never go out of her way to "look good" for a man or "appearances" she learns to compromise with couture for the greater good.




This is not so much the song, but the video just makes me grin.


Everyone needs a cheerleader. And both my LONER protags will learn how to lean on each other.


The girl should not get hurt.


LOVE is a satire.



I can't NOT have Maroon 5 on a list...any list.




And don't even ask about the death toll in this book.
I'll have a Bollywood list up soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment