Friday, October 25, 2013

24

Yesterday afternoon, while browsing E! Entertainment...er...I mean, while I was researching stuff  for my book online, I came across this...


Which is exciting. Yay. I was addicted to the series back when it was fun. (Jack Bauer, you're what they put in Red Bull's formula.)
 

And then not so much when it stopped being fun. Anyway, the point is that I got thinking...


What does my day look like?

I wondered and this is what I mapped, people. 


11:00 am to Noon: I was on the phone.

Noon to 1:00 pm: I lunched, while I was on the phone, (What the...?) and fed Truffles somewhere between my own bites. Aaand found time to play with him too. (I'm a good Mommy.)

1:00 to 2:00 pm: I worked on my manuscript. (Yeah...still writing...still living in a world of my own making. TYVM.)


2:00 to 3:00 pm: I worked on my manuscript...some more.

3:00 to 4:00 pm: I worked on my manuscript...even more. Picked up DD from school. Made myself a mug of masala chai. Drank it. 

4:00 to 5:00 pm: Worked on MS. Chatted with DD about life and school. (She's bored. But will suffer through it only because she must.) Took Truffles for his bi-annual Bordatella. Whew. I believe I was exhausted at that point. Or not...

5:00 to 6:00 pm: Drove to the dance studio and for the next hour danced the merengue, the salsa, the merengue and the salsa.

That was fun...and invigorating...and no, I don't dance alllll that well but I probably look decent enough as a red salsa-ing silhouette. 

6:00 to 7:00 pm: Dined on Thepla, Chunda, Batata nu shaak and fried cauliflower as I was starving after alllll the twirling. Then worked on the MS. (What can I say? I'm a writer.)

7:00 to 8:00 pm: DH came home. We chatted. He ate. I...yes, I know I sound like a broken record but...I worked on the MS. 

8:00 to 9:00 pm: To spice things up, I unsheathed a long, sharp scimitar and with a graceful X move slashed opponent to shreds. 

Wait! What? That's not me me who did that, it was one of my characters. ;)

9:00 to 10:00 pm: After allll that excitement, I was exhausted, natch, so I vegged in bed and watched Criminal Minds (for inspiration)...and internet stalked...people. (Did you know that Brangelina is the most, cutest, adorable-est PDA celebrity couple on Earth?)

10:00 to 11:00 pm: More of the same.

11:00 to Midnight: More. Of. The. Same. And then I fell asleep. 

Midnight to 7:00 am: Wow. Thank heavens, I don't need to monitor sleep. Sadly, I do not believe I dreamt last night.

7:00 to 8:00 am: Woke to the sound of Tweets and Email. Brushed. Breakfasted. Bid adieu to DH and DD; one was off to office, the other to school.

8:00 to 9:00 am: FaceTimed with BFF who lives in Singapore. Truffles FaceTimed too. It was cho chweet.

9:00 to 10:00 am: Googled, oogled, twitterpated about Jamie-Sam and his new promo pic. Yup, I'm still fangirling the Great JAMMF. 

So, kilts are hot again: Sam Heughan in 'Outlander'

(You'll have to click that to see some kilted scrumptiousness)

10:00 to 11:00 am: Seriously, I have no life. Working on the MS.

Not as insane as Bauer's but that's 24 hours of my life. 
Ta ta daaaah!



(source for all pics and gifs is the www.)

No comments:

Post a Comment